Rise Of Apocalypse

If there is a descent then there will be an ascent ...but you must struggle for it rather than wait.....

My biggest wish !!!!!


If god comes to me and asks "My dear boy .. you have been praying to me for one wish...I'll grand it ..whats ur wish ??

I say"Oh my god I wish to be A IInd Hitler in India .

God :Why my boy are u so cruel ???

I :No my god iam not cruel ..I just want to make India better

According to me the the people must be bound by a chain

The Aryans would be the desired ones =Educated ,at least Good Minded,not Only have the right to vote and Only have the right to live .




The Jews would be Dirty politicians,wizards and Swamis who say that they can do this and that,


Public servants such as police and bureaucrats who live for only money ,Theists who fight in the

name of god , who exploit people for their own gains and nothing else , and terrorists and capitalists (the dirty ones only )


I'll kill them all with Guns and other weapons
I'll send the Jews to concentration camps and FINISH them.......


So I need Power to do this ....

And Thats all!!!!



God :A little long wish but its for the good ....Your wish is granted



..........................................................................................................................................................................


If ever Such a situation or something that make me be like that .....I swear and promise that this nation and then this world would be the nicest haven within 24 hours .........

1 comments:

Hi dude
Id like to say that ur wish is nice.But dont forget to kill those who go to the ashrams of FALSE SANYASIS who are the negative of our society which was our only positive one day.

 

Post a Comment

Never misuse "the right to comment"